9 Tips To Be Success College Freshman
(from college professor viewpoint)
… Share with you future freshman to ensure they get off to a great start.
Excellent tips from Professor Tammy French , in a student length version ( shorter 🙂 ).
1. Bring a pen and paper, not just computer or tablet
2. Take responsibility for yourself, do not blame others
3. Come prepared and BE ORGANIZED (key)
4. Adhere to deadlines
5. Be on time for class
6. Be proactive with assignments, don’t wait until last minute
7. Talk to your professor ( think future references)
8. Jump in, no coasting. Only 15 weeks of school
9. Take charge of your experiences
Bottom line goal: To make them highly employable when they leave college.
Please FLoCkS ~ Follow, Like, Comment, Share all my social media
Fearless Grey Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fearlessgreyus/
I can be seen on BubblrMedia the world’s first live stream network.
https://www.facebook.com/Bubblrmedia/ Monday- Thursday 11:00 a.m. CST Hope to #seeyouatthebubblr